Content Specialist, Zigazoo Kids
Job Type: Full Time, Remote (U.S.A.)
About the Role…
This position will play a critical role within our Marketing team, with a focus on leading the organization and execution of the content on Zigazoo’s kids app, following the strategic recommendation for the editorial experience, managing social media pages for the ZigazooKids business, and utizling data and insights to drive engagement. The Content Specialist will also help manage branded partnership experiences for some of the biggest brands in the Kids/Toy/Entertainment space.
What You’ll Do…
- Assist with the creation and management of engaging and entertaining content, including challenges, contests, giveaways, and interactive polls that appeal to our ZigazooKids audience.
- Maintain a consistent content schedule and features, ensuring regular updates and additions to keep the app fresh and engaging.
- Partners with all centers of excellence and outside agencies (ie: PR) to execute strategy together
- Manages social media for ZigazooKids to ensure content and social presence is aligned
- Drives industry, creator and community hype generation/engagement
- Develops, communicates and advocates for education/mission standards within the org, app, partner relationships and external brand voice
- Maintains relationships with users and families to anchor theories of impact and engagement in the experiences
What We’re Looking For…
- Experience in social media and content support
- Strategic thinking and creativity
- High level of organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- A “can-do” attitude
- ***This position will operate as a Thursday - Monday full time role (days off include: Tuesday and Wednesday) Must be willing and able to accommodate these hours
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Fully remote work within the United States
- Fun, collaborative, fast-paced virtual work environment
Zigazoo’s mission is to provide the world’s safest and most positive social media community where people can find joy, develop healthy online relationships, and aspire to their greatest potential as today’s and tomorrow’s digital citizens.
Zigazoo is a rapidly growing social media brand featuring the recently launched Generation Z-focused Zigazoo app and Zigazoo Kids, which launched in 2020 and has since become the world’s largest social network for kids. Zigazoo makes screentime healthier, safer and more creative. Their video-first apps have empowered millions to express their authentic selves within a positive social media environment and has become a priority destination for top-tier creator talent, celebrities, and best-in-class brands including the NBA, Warner Brothers, Paramount Pictures, Amazon, Apple TV+, Netflix, and WWE.
Zigazoo was founded by educators and parents with a technology exit under their belt. Since launching in 2020, Zigazoo investors include the NBA, Liberty City Ventures, MaC Venture Capital, Causeway Media Partners, Serena Ventures, Talis Capital, Wheelhouse Entertainment, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Charli & Dixie D’Amelio, and Jimmy Kimmel, and many more tech and entertainment heavyweights. Come join our fantastic team!
- Work toward your aspirations and build for human aspirations.
- Always do the extra bit to delight Zigazooers; don’t just make it workable.
- Practice positivity and presence. Human connection is the basis of our team and our work in the world.
- Act with integrity, humility, and kindness.
- Be bold and never settle for anything less than world-class. Time is not value; value is.
- Adopt an owner’s mentality by taking a proactive role in and personal responsibility for all of your and your team’s outcomes. Our successes and failures are ours to share.
- Bet on big ideas.
- Focus on high standards.
*Zigazoo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.