Product Marketing Manager (Portuguese Speaking)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
**Please submit your application in English
Pachama is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help us create a new generation of forest carbon projects. You will be focused on building the foundational messaging, content and tools to engage project implementation partners and share the unique stories of their projects with leading multinationals investing in forests. The ideal candidate has demonstrated interest in climate tech and forest conservation, experience in positioning and content development, and a track record of success in dynamic, startup environments.
This role is remote and must be located within 3 hours of PT time zone.
Who We Are:
Pachama harnesses AI and satellite data to empower companies to confidently invest in nature. Using the latest technological advances, Pachama delivers continuous insight into how forests sequester carbon, protect wildlife and benefit local communities. These insights enable leading companies to find the world’s best projects and track their impact over time while also helping land stewards earn an income with tools to develop carbon projects and secure funds.
Pachama has evaluated hundreds of nature-based carbon projects around the world and originated its own Pachama Originals projects across Brazil, Mexico and the United States, driving funding to protect and restore millions of hectares of land. The company has served climate leaders such as Salesforce, Nespresso, Shopify and Boston Consulting Group and is backed by investors including Lowercarbon Capital, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Future Positive, Amazon Climate Pledge Fund, Y Combinator and Deutsche Telekom.
What You Will Help Us With:
- Become an expert in Pachama’s value proposition and the forest carbon project development lifecycle
- Develop a strategy to attract, onboard and engage landowners, implementation partners and project developers to sell carbon projects via Pachama
- Partner closely with supply and product teams to increase the pipeline of qualified project implementation partners, establish project partner programs, and scale Pachama Originals
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new product offerings and regional expansion to key geographies in LATAM
- Be the voice of our supply-side customers, gathering feedback and insights for sales, product, and marketing teams
- Create and manage high-impact sales enablement materials that shorten sales cycles and increase conversion rates for enterprise customers
- Write and edit content that engages and educates landowners and implementation partners on becoming a carbon project developer
- Act as a steward of the Pachama brand, creating stories that inspire and invite customers to echo and amplify our narrative
Experience & Skills We're Looking For:
- Native Spanish and/or Portuguese speaker with strong written English
- Exceptional writer and storyteller
- Experience crafting product positioning, thought leadership and sales enablement tools
- Experience managing freelancers, particularly design and video agencies
- Experience with launching products in new regions in LATAM
- 3+ years experience in marketing in a high-growth technology organization
- Strong understanding of corporate sustainability and/or forest science
- Passion for our mission to restore nature and solve climate change
Even if you don’t meet all these requirements, we encourage you to apply if this job description excites you. We are looking for ambitious people to help make an impact on climate change. That purpose requires us to bring together a diverse set of people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to create solutions that work for all.