The leading bitcoin rewards app, Lolli, is looking for its first executive assistant for a high-powered executive team. The ideal candidate will be an upbeat and charismatic self-starter with excellent communication and organizational skills, a team player attitude, and a strong attention to detail and ability to follow up, multi-task, and effectively prioritize a high volume of administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be proficient in Google Suite, Slack, DocuSign, possess extensive experience with email management, and a general tech proficiency
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solution-oriented, highly resourceful team player and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to prioritize, plan ahead, and perform multiple tasks seamlessly
- Creative and resourceful in solving issues and improving processes
- Proven ability to handle situations independently
- Able to work successfully in a highly cross functional team environment -- being comfortable and familiar working with different teams, cultures and time zones is essential
- Attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by a get-it-done attitude, can-do approach to ensure work gets done quickly and efficiently
- Friendly but professional approach, with the distinct ability to build interpersonal rapport and trust quickly to contribute to a highly collaborative team environment
- Discretion with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality, privacy and security
- Ability to remain calm and measured at all times, especially when under pressure and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent organization, time-management and prioritization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Flexible and accommodating approach to the job; willing to respond to requests out of office hours as required
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience as an executive assistant.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Manage and maintain multiple calendars with an analytical mindset around time management, and respond to meeting requests that require frequent re-prioritization. Duties include scheduling meetings, inbox and calendar management
- Interact with all levels of internal and external contacts and ensure prompt responses
- Communicates with the general staff on the co-founders behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Assist with daily administrative duties including scheduling meetings, inbox and calendar management
- Coordinate preparations for meetings, including meeting agendas, presentations, and other correspondence
- Book travel and manage itineraries with an understanding of executive schedule and preferences
- Attending meetings as requested, taking notes, and tracking/following up on action items
- Organize and maintain administrative files including but not limited to expense reports, accounts payable needs, and more
- Assist team with meeting deadlines and having all information to help executives make decisions
- Handle multiple tasks at the same time and have the ability to anticipate the cofounders needs and change direction quickly and often without having all the details
- Help with the planning of internal and partner workshops, offsites, and other events
- Attend to other high-level projects as needed