Born from R&D work at GIPHY, Infinite Objects believes that video should be appreciated the same way posters, prints, and photographs have been for centuries — not just trapped in our phones and laptops. So, we created a new way to sell, own, and live with video.
An Infinite Object is a non-updateable display forever looping a single piece of content - what we call a video print. No apps, no fussy configuration. Infinite Objects hold up to 24 hours of video playing in a perpetual loop, delivering the same experience as art prints or photographs, in a beautiful display.
We're building novel and compelling ways to elevate video —whether that be new media art, popular culture, or user-generated content. Join us in ushering in a new era of how we buy, sell, and experience moving images.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in media planning, social/community management, and partnerships. This position has the opportunity to grow into a director role with a team. We're a small and scrappy team, so being an organized, hard working self-starter is an absolute must!
- Ad planning and setup
- Influencer and Partnership research
- Email outreach and tracking
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Coordination with production for gifting
- Tracking and shipping gifts
- Social planning, posting, and boosting
- Newsletter planning and execution
- Planning and management of giveaways
- 2+ years of media planning
- 2+ years of experience in influencer marketingy
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience working with Facebook and Google ads
- An entrepreneurial spirit that makes you a self-starter
- The ability to be resourceful, highly organized, and a creative problem solver
- Open to taking on new and unexpected responsibilities, we're a small team and need everyone to work together to accomplish big goals
Paid time off
Something looks off?