Partnerships Manager - Marketplace
Democratize Access To Credit
Together we’ll dismantle barriers to housing for working families and use data to eliminate the racial wealth gap. The ability to build credit from rental payments has the potential to give over 45 million renters with little to no credit a pathway into the financial system. Those individuals then stand to save over $200,000 in reduced lifetime interest payments, build home equity by qualifying for mortgages, and build wealth by passing job screening requirements. The transformational impact of this cannot be understated.
Product & Consumer Marketing Team
We are building a team of changemakers. It is not enough to have the intention to do good and we believe that accomplishing our ambitious goals cannot be done by lone heroes. The Consumer Organization at Esusu is a cross-functional team of Product Owners, Marketing Managers, Designers, and Strategy leaders building a new vertical for the company. Lasting change requires work by synergistic teams, and we are looking for a Partnership Manager adept in cross functional collaboration and relationship management.
We are seeking an experienced Partnership Manager with excellent relationship management, collaboration, and revenue generation skills to play a pivotal role in the future growth of our company. You will be responsible for managing, developing, and harnessing the relationships in Esusu’s Marketplace, a new vertical within the company. You will be embedded within a cross-functional team reporting into the VP of Product.
What you will help us deliver
- Proactively maintain, develop, and harness Esusu’s relationships with our strategic Marketplace partners including day to day relationship management, identifying and executing on co-marketing opportunities, reporting, data analysis, and metrics management, and supporting partner needs
- Responsible for the successful rollout and GTM of new Esusu Marketplace partners
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to drive referral revenue from our Marketplace partners and identify new revenue opportunities
- Identify and scope a partner platform or other partner technology required to scale the program in collaboration with product and engineering
- Operationalize the reporting and financial operations of our Marketplace in conjunction with Finance
- Serve as an Ambassador for the Marketplace throughout the organization, providing updates in All Hands, KPI read outs, QBRs, etc.
- Work in collaboration with Strategy, Office of CEOs, and Product to identify future partner opportunities using competitive intelligence, research, performance data, and networking
- Superb communication, relationship building, and presentation skills - You excel and thrive at relationship building and can communicate effectively with everyone at all levels from executives, investors, customers, partners, to employees
- Detail oriented - You independently drive results and pay attention to every detail through impeccable relationship and project management to ensure top-notch partner satisfaction
- Deliver results - You already have a track record of driving revenue from new product verticals and look for scrappy ways to deliver results while balancing the ability to scale and automate
- Self-starter - You have strong analytical, problem solving, ownership, and ability to deal with ambiguity
- 5+ years in Partnerships Management, or business development, consulting, partner marketing, strategy or similar roles
- Experience working in close collaboration with product, marketing, and engineering teams
- Competitive Salary -for Series B startup $117,000 / year
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU)
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Fitness/Gym Stipend
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote Work Friendly - While you may need to come into the office on certain days, we trust you to manage your work and deliverables. As long as quality work is being done, you can choose the environment that works for you.
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Mission driven company with strong culture
This job is eligible only for the following states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, and West Virginia.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
© Esusu Inc. All rights reserved, Esusu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.