As the Onboarding Lead, you'll be at the forefront of our onboarding experience for new customers, ensuring a seamless transition into our world-class services.
- Review and manage customer guide throughout the pilot onboarding period
- Work closely with Pilot Launch Manager and Training Coordinator
- Identify new workflows to Pilot Launch Manager to share with customer that are within our scope services
- Assist in the smooth hand-off process to Team Leads when a customer converts
- Support Team Leads during 30-day post pilot conversion
- Set volume and quality expectations throughout the 2-week pilot period with Team Leads
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) on all workflows during the onboarding phase, guiding the team with your expertise.
- Develop a deep understanding of brand styles and tones
- Analyze and interpret metrics and data to derive valuable insights, supporting data-driven decision-making
- Proactively identify missing workflows and implement measures to address any gaps in our processes.
- Quality review responses during the pilot period
- Manage and utilize Chatdesk's organizational tool effectively to streamline collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team
- Monitor and track tech issues
- Verify we’re using the Chatdesk platform functionality to its full potential (eg macros integration, escalation workflows, etc.)
- Skillfully action on various tasks, exhibiting a proactive and solution-oriented approach
- Maintain a blacklist of words to uphold the highest standards of communication and professionalism
- Honesty and transparency
- Do your best work
- Always learning and improving
- Cultural fit with our values
- Manage quality operations with efficiency
- Enjoy learning about different companies and understanding their business
- Detail-oriented and motivated to help our clients and their companies be even more successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including content creation, public speaking and presentation skills
- Thrives on working in a fast-paced, frequently changing and evolving environment
- Energetic and positive team player
- Last and certainly not least, lover of customer experience!
We seek individuals who are not just pilots but true navigators, with a passion for excellence and a keen eye for detail. To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualities:
- Innate curiosity and enthusiasm for various brands, allowing you to understand and adapt to different brand styles seamlessly.
- An analytical mindset that enables you to identify opportunities for workflow improvements, enhancing overall efficiency and performance.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, empowering you to build rapport with customers and internal teams effectively.
- A natural sense of organization and time management, allowing you to juggle multiple tasks with ease.
Preferred but not required
- 2-3 years in customer onboarding with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience in customer support
- Experience with software tools like Shopify, Zendesk, Gorgias, etc
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Healthcare benefits