Product Manager (Zürich, NYC)
Our mission at Chatdesk is to build human-in-the-loop AI for customer conversations. We support leading B2C brands like OLAPLEX, Unilever, SSENSE, and MARS Inc. Our community of 50,000+ conversation agents uses our AI-enabled platform to help our clients reach and support their customers.
As a Product Manager at Chatdesk, you’ll be tasked with researching and building great user-centric experiences for both sets of users — the brands we serve and the agents who support them. This role will report to the CTO (Columbia University, Google Brain) and work closely with both our 11 person engineering team and the broader executive team.
Chatdesk has raised $10M to date from investors including Cultivation Capital, Susa Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Harlem Capital, and Serena Ventures. Chatdesk is HQ’d in New York City, but has employees around the world. This role will be based in Zürich (co-located with the CTO) or NYC (co-located with the CEO).
We are open to people from varying backgrounds, although prior Product Management / Technical Project Management / Product Design / Engineering experience will map most directly onto this role. This will be a good fit for you if:
- You have an advanced degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field
- You are independent and resourceful - you don’t need dedicated UX, engineering, or data science support to get things done.
- You are highly organized and have great project management skills - you feel comfortable building engineering requirements and tracking work.
- You live and breathe metrics and reporting
- You consider yourself a jack of all trades - you can go from wireframing in Figma to presenting to clients to hacking LLM prototypes.
Preferred but not required