We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Workforce Manager. As the Workforce Manager, you will use your skills in recruiting, onboarding and communication to help Chatdesk Experts find success and satisfaction in their roles. Chatdesk Experts are our CX frontliners providing exceptional customer experiences for the world's leading brands. We already have a community of 45K+ Chatdesk Experts. You will be responsible for managing the sourcing, deployment and optimization of our Expert workforce to meet operational needs and deliver outstanding service.
- Utilize various sourcing techniques to identify potential candidates with required skills and experience to support Chatdesk clients
- Collaborate with team leads and develop effective recruitment strategies
- Promote Chatdesk as an attractive place to work highlighting benefits and opportunities
- Stay up-to-date with remote workforce, industry best practices, and competitor analysis to optimize our acquisition strategies
Workforce Planning & Scheduling
- Ensure appropriate and complete coverage for all companies
- Create and manage weekly schedules
- Align Expert preferences with customer brand
- Develop coverage model to fulfill customer’s requirements
- Track and review staffing needs and requests
- Plan Expert staffing for peak seasonal volume needs
- Collaborate on onboarding of Experts in advance of company need requests
- Source and onboard Experts as needed
Staff Deployment & Allocation
- Collaborate with Operations and Training to ensure staffing levels are being met
- Collaborate with Training to create customized training schedules for new Experts
- Identify and review Experts eligible to be added to a secondary company or expanded responsibilities
Performance Monitoring & Reporting
- Develop engagement strategies for On Demand to ensure Experts are engaged and still interested
- Track and monitor Expert attendance, punctuality, and adherence to schedules.
- Prepare and analyze workforce reports, providing insights on workforce trends, productivity and retention.
- Identify and report on potential staffing gaps or issues, and propose corrective actions.
- Review and approve timesheets as needed; investigate any discrepancies or gaps
Communication & Coordination
- Serve as a central point of contact for Expert staffing-related inquiries and requests
- Triage reported issues or requests by Experts and liaise with relevant teams
- Work with Operations to align workforce planning to align with broader organizational goals
- Honesty and transparency
- Always do your best work
- Always learning and improving
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven 2-3 years experience in workforce coordination, scheduling is a must; resource management or BPO experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate meaningful insights.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiency in workforce management software or scheduling systems is preferred.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and with Experts
- Problem-solving skills to identify and resolve staffing-related issues.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs and manage unexpected situations
Preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills